At Emmaus we welcome all enquiries from families who are looking for a new school.
An application for enrolment can be received by either collecting one from our office, calling us on 8322 7211 or using the expression of interest form below.
Once we receive your enquiry we will make contact with you and offer a tour of our school with our Principal at a mutually convenient time.
If you would like to enrol your child, an enrolment form can then be lodged with us together with a $27.50 enrolment fee and we will send out a confirmation letter to offer you a place for your child. A $50 Acceptance Deposit is also payable on accepting the offer and this amount will be processed as a credit towards your first year’s fees.
If demand for enrolment is high, selection will be made using the following guidelines:-
- Catholic Families
- siblings of children already in the school
- within the parish
- who are transferring into the Parish from other Catholic Schools
- who are transferring into the Parish from other schools.
- Siblings of children already in the school.
- Children who are not baptised Catholic but who have one parent baptised Catholic.
- Children of other Faiths transferring from other Catholic Schools.
- Practising Christians from other Christian denominations.
- Children from families who practice their faith in other than Christian churches.
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions