We value parents and friends involvement wherever possible. The knowledge, skills, dedication and time that you share with us is greatly appreciated.
The following are required to be completed prior to commencing any volunteer duties:
Police Clearance: Front office to sight original
Acceptable forms of clearance:
- Catholic Archdiocese of Adelaide –Police Check Unit (letter or card).
- Teachers Registration Board – South Australian TRB Certificate
- SA Police Officer – SAPOL Badge
- Licenced Bus Driver – Accreditation Card/bus licence or company engagement documentation which states the driver is fully accredited by DPTI.
- Licensed Security Guard – Office of Consumer & Business Affairs (OCBA); Security Licence.
- DCSI Working with Children clearance letter, 3 year validity period
- All children under 18 years of age exempt.
If you do not have one of the above, please request a police clearance form from the Front Office staff.
WHS Induction: Please read (in the Volunteer Handbook)
- Complete a WHS Induction.
Volunteer Forms: Please complete & return forms to the Front Office
- Complete the Volunteer Details Form, Health Form and Applicant Declaration Form (in the document below)
Responding to Abuse and Neglect course: Please complete & return certificate to the Front Office
If you have not completed the Responding to Abuse and Neglect course please do the following:
- Complete the Online training https://www.plink.sa.edu.au/pages/signup.jsf
- The RAN-EC online induction session for volunteers takes about 60-90 minutes and includes an assessment which can be done in numerous sittings if required.
If you have any queries, please contact the Front Office.